Saturday, September 16, 2017

When Mu Sank

We had intersteller Travel but still places like Mu and thousands of years later Atlantis Sunk under the waves. We had around 200 planetary colonies that sometimes warred with us we established from here on earth. Hundreds of years later under "His Oneness" who was trained by the Galactic Sentience to be the leader of a "Galactic protectorate" here on earth we had over 500 colonies at one point.

But then, I digress. I'm writing about the day Mu Sank and for a time all our hopes sank with her.

Mu was the "Mother Country" sitting where the Hawaiian Island stand today in 2017. But then, this is pre-history to all of you even predating Atlantis where you don't even know for sure where it was even today in 2017.

The day it began to sink under the waves was a strange feeling day. I lived in the general region of Los Angeles and San Diego now. I was an officer in the Mu Interstellar Army and home on leave from one of many planets I had been sent to to keep things in order there. I had a ship that could travel through the air a little like a space ship and big enough to carry my family with me.

I looked at the view screen on what you might call a "Television" and saw what was coming, "A tidal wave" tsunami was coming from Mu Beginning to sink into the waves. I rushed and got my wife and children and picked them up and flew to the Sierras as high as I could land my ship to wait for the tsunami.

I realized most of the people in what you call "California" now would die but I was able to save my family because I owned a ship to save us in. There wasn't much time. I noticed other officers who owned or were allowed to use ships like mine also landing on high ridges of what you now call the Sierras. Others were more afraid and so flew all the way to the Rockies.

I was more of a scientist and knew "displacement characteristics" of large objects in water and realized that though some water might come up to 5000 feet in elevation as it rushed inland in the Tidal Wave I expected we should likely be okay at 14,000 feet where I landed near what you call Mt. Whitney today.

My wife could not watch everyone die so she went into my ships cabins and prayed and cried but I had seen so many die by that time in my life it was just another such event to witness for me.

I heard the noise first that sounded like thunder in the distance as the water moved at maybe 100 iles per hour or more towards us. I was surprised at the velocity and force it traveled with until trees were removed by the force in the Sierras up to 7000 feet in altitude below me. I felt sick seeing some pieces of bodies in the foamy waters mixed with the trees.

This wasn't war this was just plain horror and the end of my civilization. I wondered if the sinking of Mu had been triggered by one of our planetary colonies in revenge for our military actions against them during the last 50 years.


It didn't matter now. My culture was gone. Though my family and I would survive most all our relatives and everyone we knew were now dead and gone. A whole civilization wiped out in one day.

We had some hardened facilities for the protection of our planet from potential off planet invaders then so eventually when my family had recovered enough I took them to one of these facilities that was so hardened a tidal wave wouldn't destroy this facility permanently. So, though some of the outer doors were damaged water had not come into the facility. So, we became the basis of the new government.

We then set out to rescue people in boats and ships and rafts who had not be "Sucked under the water" by the suction of such a mass going under the waves. Surprisingly there were many in boats, ships and rafts who had found a way to survive all this. Also, there were surprisingly many in larger ships on the ocean that had survived this tsunami too who could pick up survivors from smaller boats and rafts that could not make the journey back to the mainland from what you would call San Francisco to San Diego now.

So, this area and further to the north became the basis of Le Mu ria or Lemuria or "The people who survived the sinking of Mu". Gathering the survivors was a very big job and I was one of the officers of Mu directed in this 'survival operation' we needed as many learned people who were trained in governance and science and farming to be able to survive this.

One of the hardest things to do for us was draining what is now the San Joaquin and Sacramento Valleys of Sea Water as they had turned into huge lakes. We wound up blowing up a mountain range near San Francisco inland to create what eventually became San Francisco Bay in order to get all the sea water out of the valleys there. This also created the Sacramento River where it drains into the ocean into San Francisco Bay.

There had been lakes in the Valley which was quite beautiful for recreation but now we needed the land for farmland as Mu was gone and we needed farmland to feed out people now in Lemuria.

Note: Lemuria was from what is now Baja California up through Oregon. But the climate was much different then than now and glaciers of a short ice age "like the little ice age" of the 1600s to 1700s in Europe was going on. So living north of the Columbia River wasn't practical then during those times for us. And Canada was even worse then. So, the climate of California "Lemuria" then was more like Oregon and Washington is now (even though Mu was more like Florida and Hawaii now too and places like Nagasaki which is somewhat tropical too.)


Note: The possibility of a big quake between now and the 23rd of  September 2017 triggered this past life memory I believe.

No comments: