Friday, September 15, 2017

"Where did the name "Dragon of Compassion" Come From?

It came from originally a vision quest in 1983 in the Summer in a Bear Wallow on the South Fork of the Trinity River at least 4 miles from the nearest human being. In other words for 96 hours no strangers came into the campsite. I took only a sleeping bag, a ground cloth and that's all. And prayed for 96 hours and slept when I needed to.

I was studying with a Blackfoot Sioux Medicine man at the time who was at his house on the Trinity River 4 miles away praying for me too.

After 2 days of no water or food while praying with my mind screaming at me "You are going to die doing this!" I entered the first really intense vision caused by starvation without any food or water for 2 days.

I became a huge Golden Dragon that breathed fire out on everyone. It was terrifying for me because this was more real to me than now is caused by my prayer for visions of what to do with my life in the future.

But, when I breathed Fire out onto people they didn't burn up or scream. Instead they smiled and became enlightened. So, I realized then that what I was was very good for mankind.

I believe my blogsite(s) over the years have been this breathing out of sacred fire upon mankind for their enlightenment along the way.

This is why God keeps extending my life over and over again (one of the many reasons).

My life has been grace I believe all my life but most especially after I almost died in 1998 and 1999 when I was forced to retire because of a heart virus. At the time I was the only one in California that I knew of at the time to survive a heart virus at that time which was upsetting for everyone at the time that they didn't survive.

So, I see my life as the "Complete Grace of God" and that it is my sacred duty to share what God has shown me along the way as that is his wish.

By God's Grace

If I were to define my religion it would be a Christian Mystic Tibetan Buddhist. But it is also interesting that I learned to go to Tibetan Buddhism from a Blackfoot Sioux Vision Quest.

I also honor what I learned from the Medicine Men I was taught by along the way.

So, I guess I am close to nature along that path as well. So, talking to the trees and animals and rocks is what I have learned more from the Medicine Path. You don't have to open your mouth to talk to most life on earth you just commune with them with your spirit.

Everything alive on earth is our brother or our sister so it is good to love and respect all our brothers and sisters here on earth.

By God's Grace

No comments: