Thursday, May 10, 2018

Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265


I was catching up through my DVR on "The Big Bang Theory" that my wife and I have watched since the Series started with our daughters.

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #264

A guy goes into a dentist's office. The dentist says, "How can I help you?"

The guy says, "I'm a moth."

The dentist says, "Excuse me?"

The guy says again, "I'm a moth."

The dentist says, "I think maybe you should be seeing a psychiatrist, not a dentist."

The guy says, "I saw a psychiatrist."

The dentist says, "So what are you doing here?"

The guy says...

(SEE PUNCH LINE IN VANITY CARD #265 AT END OF TONIGHT'S EPISODE OF THE BIG BANG THEORY)

<< >>


CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #265



"Your light was on. 


 if you DVR the Big Bang theory it is at the very end of each episode. You just stop the DVR and read the jokes he writes. Other than going online like this to Chuck Lorre productions and reading them online this is the only way to read them.

No comments: