Saturday, June 2, 2018

These are the most read articles of all time at this blog

 These are the most read articles of all time at my blog. The first few years of this blog Cessna 152 was the most read and it topped out likely around 8200 plus visits. Since then the top read articles that first overtook Cessna 152 was anthropogenic effects: etc. This was interesting because I could sort of sense every college kid or adult interested in the effects of mankind on the earth reading this article which is interesting. Since then, the top read article is one I compiled myself after reading I believe a Time magazine article and wanting to know more about all the drones mentioned so I did research on all of them and pulled up much much more information. I think it took me from 6 to 12 hours of research to compile originally: "Drones Very small to large".

Researching articles is a lot like doing research on a Term paper in college I find. But, if I'm interested in the subject the time goes by very quickly and there can be great satisfaction like there is with this one where so many people get the information they are looking for worldwide. So far there have been 2, 155, 105 plus visits to this site.
22985
21195
13457
Jun 11, 2010, 2 comments

Pages

No comments: