Top 10 Posts This Month
- Python (programming language) - Wikipedia
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Globalization may soon cease to exist
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Skunkworks and the Lockheed SR-71
- Celebrating the International Day of Forests
- Mobile cyber physical systems
- Wikipedia on Mt. Shasta
- Pelosi wants to "Lock Trump Up"
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Buddha Maitreya. When I was a child I was born with second sight. As an adult I learned about spontaneous accomplishment. I learned that both Jesus and Buddha were two of the proponents of this kind of manifestation. It is being in the right place at the right time in such perfect synchronicity that amazing miracles happened all the time in and around their presence. At some point about 20 to 30 years ago I realized that the Coming Buddha Maitreya and the Second Coming of Jesus were the same thing and the same being! I guess what I'm saying is that it appears to be the right time for this. What do you think?