Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Buddha Maitreya. When I was a child I was born with second sight. As an adult I learned about spontaneous accomplishment. I learned that both Jesus and Buddha were two of the proponents of this kind of manifestation. It is being in the right place at the right time in such perfect synchronicity that amazing miracles happened all the time in and around their presence. At some point about 20 to 30 years ago I realized that the Coming Buddha Maitreya and the Second Coming of Jesus were the same thing and the same being! I guess what I'm saying is that it appears to be the right time for this. What do you think?