Safety First:The next 10 days. When I sat down to write this article my desk chair lock suddenly gave and the open water bottle in my hand sprayed water all over my computers and a hanging framed wall mirror behind my computers when the chair snapped back. I realized as I cleaned up the mess that I needed to be careful the way I worded what I was going to say.
First of all, as a psychic and I hope an intelligent person it is obvious to me that we are in a very similar historic position that reminds me of the crash of 1987. I guess as a psychic and as a student of history we have a 50-50 chance in the next ten days of repeating 1987 or worse in the worlds stock markets. So as someone who believes in compassion towards all life on earth and beyond I write this article. I believe that being diversified into many blue chip stocks, having some cash and savings available and not expecting to sell ones real estate for anything near what what could 3 years ago for 5 or ten years is a good bet on what one might need 10 days from now for the next 5 to 10 years. If one is into too risky of an investment(s) it might be difficult to recover if things go south. Also, it is very likely if things go south that the stock markets go south all over. Now this could just be a 20% stock adjustment and that would be the end of it. However, with adjustable mortgages going south it is difficult to predict exactly what will happen next. Since most people I know are sensibly invested they should be okay. However, there are many who like the high profits of risky investments and I worry about them during the next 10 days and after.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- My father met George Adamski in the 1950s
- What's Holi?
- Most unusual and hilarious scientific research winners
- Jim Mattis: Duty, Democracy and the Threat of Tribalism
- The most influential scientist you may never have heard of