Burma-Death By Warlords. It is beginning to sound more and more like ethnic cleansing of the Buddhist monks and all civilians who support them by the warlord rulers who obviously don't care if any of the people of Burma survive, only their selfish needs as warlords are addressed.
There are two examples of past atrocities that are beginning to compare with this. The worst example was in Cambodia following the Viet Nam War and sometimes called the Killing fields where 6 million or more Cambodians were exterminated like they were rats by Pol Pots regime and left to rot in the killing fields. The other example was when Tibet was invaded by the Chinese and Tibetan Buddhist lamas and nuns were forced to copulate before they were killed. Before that they were forced to watch their 1000 year old Buddhist temples be destroyed. Both Cambodia and the Tibet example were very similar to what this appears to be turning into. The likely result in the end will be the economic collapse of the Warlord Government of Burma. However, millions likely will die in this arduous process. Neither China, nor Japan, nor Thailand, Nor the U.S. or Europe are likely to send troops. Possibly, the United Nations peacekeepers will be allowed in to re-establish some sanity to the ethnic cleansing of a nation of its own people and culture.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- Elohar when she was 9 which would be around 7000 AD on the first timeline: (We are now on Timeline 2)
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- GM president: Electric cars won't go mainstream until we fix these problems
- Oghuzes, Pechenegs, Bashkirs, and Khazars: Wikipedia
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Saw Lea Michele in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade