Rancho Bernardo. I lived there in the early 1970's while I was attending college nearby. It was a fairly happy time of my life living there. I met my first wife while I lived there and even the first time she said "I Love you" to me was there even though I was quite surprised at the time.
Also, I had my second conscious out of body experience there. My first had been in the desert near Yucca Valley in a friend's cabin. I had gotten up to go to the bathroom and when I tried to turn the bathroom light on my arm went through the wall. I was terrified to find I was out of my physical body and very afraid I might not survive it at the time. So I laid down into my physical body after I found it in the next room sleeping and when we merged I woke up and my body was shaking. I got up and went home to Rancho Bernardo(about 2 hours by car) even though it was between 2am and 3 am then. As I drove away from the desert cabin I said, "God. You almost scared me to death. Please give me a good experience as this almost killed me!"
A month or two later God granted my wish. I woke up and sat up out of my body. I wasn't scared this time because I was still joined to my physical body from my hips to my toes. I turned around and saw my head and torso sleeping peacefully behind me and then I turned and saw another me walking in the door to my bedroom in Rancho Bernardo. It had an angelic look on its face and laid down into me and then we laid down into my physical body. I said to God, "Thank You God! That is what I wanted." I went to sleep feeling complete peace in God. My world paradigm had permanently altered because I had seen how aspects of my soul can exist separately from my physical body. Death from that moment on was only a memory and I stopped fearing it. I now see death as second birth because of that experience and I see my physical body as an instrument of my soul and God here on earth. At that moment my physical body became a reference point and I began to experience the whole universe just as I believe God had always intended.
Hearing that much of Rancho Bernardo had burned down this week it took me back to these amazing memories of experiences I had there in the early 1970's.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia