The Inevitability of War? The posturing of both Iran and the United States is not good. The way this is going it is beginning to look like there will be a war, at least between the United States and Iran. I also believe that multinational Corporate Disaster Capitalism is pushing this. The American people don't want this and I'm sure the Iranian people don't want this either because what it will mean likely is that nuclear weapons will be used against Iran for the first time since Hiroshima and Nagasaki and this will mean in these days an uninhabitable Iran for hundreds or thousands of years.
Of course this would be unacceptable to the rest of the world. But if you look at things the way the Pentagon has since World War II and the Cold War this is exactly how it would be done. First, I think Iran would lob large missiles into Israel. Next, Israel would lob large missiles into Iran. Next Iran would up the ante with a nuclear missile at which point Israel and the United States would nuke Iran into oblivion. What are Russia and China going to do? I think this is the most important question people should be asking right now!
Also, it is obvious that it is not going to be a land war because Iran likely would win such a war because the United States and Israel are not prepared at this time for a land war against Iran.
Here a question needs to be asked, "If it is only corporate interests that are driving this war what about what the people want?" I don't think any people outside of corporate board rooms are being considered at all in this. This war is about profit. That's all. If it weren't about money it wouldn't happen at all and a detente could be reached like we did with the Soviets in the 50's through the 80's.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia