Bumblebees Disappearing: Just two years ago bumblebees had found a way into my attic and built a nest. I got stung a couple of times trying to prevent their entry. (I was successful). However, I always liked bumblebees because their black and yellow coats sitting on flowers gathering nectar always interested me as a child. However, now I'm hearing that bumblebees much like honeybees are disappearing so quick that no one has had time to put them on the list of endangered species.
The following article documents this:
Top 10 Posts This Month
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Out of the Hospital for over a week now
- Mosquito Fire near Sacramento is at a ‘tipping point,’ fire officials say.
- Zürich, Switzerland from Wikipedia
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- What is the drug Versed Used for?
- ‘Monstrosities in the farmland’: how giant warehouses transformed a California town
- The Atlantic: America Is a Rich Death Trap