Bumblebees Disappearing: Just two years ago bumblebees had found a way into my attic and built a nest. I got stung a couple of times trying to prevent their entry. (I was successful). However, I always liked bumblebees because their black and yellow coats sitting on flowers gathering nectar always interested me as a child. However, now I'm hearing that bumblebees much like honeybees are disappearing so quick that no one has had time to put them on the list of endangered species.
The following article documents this:
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia