Bumblebees Disappearing: Just two years ago bumblebees had found a way into my attic and built a nest. I got stung a couple of times trying to prevent their entry. (I was successful). However, I always liked bumblebees because their black and yellow coats sitting on flowers gathering nectar always interested me as a child. However, now I'm hearing that bumblebees much like honeybees are disappearing so quick that no one has had time to put them on the list of endangered species.
The following article documents this:
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- My father met George Adamski in the 1950s
- What's Holi?
- Most unusual and hilarious scientific research winners
- Jim Mattis: Duty, Democracy and the Threat of Tribalism
- The most influential scientist you may never have heard of