1 in 10 schools dropout factories.
When I was taking a college course in Logic in 1990 the professor was speaking about how illogical the school system was in America. He was talking about how more and more schools were more like reformatories and baby sitting services and were just keeping kids off the streets to prevent mischief and crime. In this Yahoo article it notes the percentage is now 1 school in 10 in public schools that are definitely in this category. My personal view is that it is better to home school or go on independent study or whatever a parent or guardian can do rather than put up with a failing school. Failing schools just tend to get worse. If your child is in a failing school, find a different way to educate the child. Home School. Charter School. Church School. The child's future is what is important. School failures are systemic and it is better to save your children from ineffective schools because a failing school is unlikely to change because of bureaucracies in place. In the present system the schools needs outweigh your child's need for a good future and a good education.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology