Follow You Hunches. I'm sure all of you at one time or another have said to yourselves, "I have a hunch about this. I think I'll follow it." Well. Imagine learning to do this all the time about most things and then using the scientific method to calibrate for success. That is what I have done in my life. However, in the end it all starts with a hunch or inkling of some sort. Learning when it is important to listen to these instincts will save you life and the lives of those in your life. I know. It has allowed me to help save my own life and many others over the years.
For me, it is a lot like being a parent and keeping an ear out for the call, distress or otherwise from your child 24 hours a day. That is about how it works for me. I'm not always following down a hunch but if I get one I drop everything and follow it to where it leads. Sometimes this is not possible because of various responsibilities. However, if life gives me the choice I always follow my hunches because I have always found that following hunches saves lives and protects all I hold near and dear from serious injuries both physical and emotional.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Before and after photos show how wildfire reduced Paradise, California, to ashes
- Now What?
- Apec summit ends without statement over US-China division
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- IF I understand the previous article sufficiently:
- Sissy Spacek - Wikipedia
- Pearl Harbor sailor comes home for burial -- 77 years after he died