Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I Want you to BE FREE

I Want you to BE FREE. I do not write ever to scare you with the truth, although I suppose that could happen with my wild compassionate style of writing. I write like I survived my young adulthood in the 1960s and 1970s, wild and free.

I want you to be free wherever you are on earth. Being born in America like me does not make one free. Would you really call Britney Spears free even with all her millions? No, free is a state of consciousness. One could just as easily be FREE in solitary confinement in Prison anywhere on earth. Or one could have millions of dollars at their disposal and be the most miserable person on earth. You may not have seen this first hand. I have and it is pretty miserable. I probably know over 100 or more people worth 1 million dollars or more and only about 1 out of 10 are even remotely happy. In order to stay wealthy they have to spend up to 4 hours a day figuring out ways not to lose their wealth once they have acquired it. Otherwise "a fool and his money are soon parted". And that's Life! So if you are wealthy and don't worry about how to keep it and continue growing it you are very soon parted with it. That's life.

Unfortunately, that is also why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer worldwide because generally the poor think being wealthy is a panacea which it never is. So if the poor get wealthy they tend to blow it within 1 or 2 years unless they learn how to both protect their money and how to grow it in conservative long term ways.

So, once again Freedom is not about physical wealth it is about spiritual wealth and wisdom. And wherever there is spiritual wealth or wisdom, wealth naturally flows there eventually.

By sharing with you what I have found is possible as a truly free being I help you become truly free in all ways and that also helps prevent the extinction of humankind on earth. Even though most animals, fish and birds will go extinct, it might behoove scientists of the world to freeze fertilized ovums or eggs of all these species until these species could be brought to life again in a zoo like environment or at a university or universities worldwide. Otherwise, the loss to mankind of thousands and millions of species of plants, animals, insects, sea life, birds etc. will be complete much like when the dinosaurs went extinct.

In fact, scientists are beginning to call the era from about 10,000 BC on into the future the Anthropocene era because of the massive die off of thousands of species during this era.

If you and I are free, really free we can change the human race's march toward extinction by one way or another. I believe that there are humanoid ancestors of ours throughout this and many other galaxies. There may even be humans who have left earth with the same Dna basically as ours during the time of Atlantis or Lemuria or Mu as it is believed space travel is not new to earth then or now.

So your freedom both as a being and as a body on earth are vital to stop the ongoing extinction not only of all species on earth but to stop the ongoing extinction of the human race now in progress on earth.

No comments: