US divorce rate 58%. The biggest cause of marital problems is money. If you don't believe me look up the research and see the data. The second biggest problem with marriage is people thinking that marriage will solve all their problems. It's just like computers-GIGO- which means garbage in garbage out. You get out of a marriage what you put into it. Also, if you marry a child(in mind not in body) then you had better be an excellent parent because otherwise it won't work. If you both are children(in mind not in body) then forget it.
Also, it makes a lot of sense in regard to money because what happens when people walk out on their subprime mortgages? That's right-bankruptcy! How many marriages can survive a bankruptcy? The answer would be only those marriages who actually understand what has happened and who both accept full responsibility for what has happened.
Actually, the divorce rate may climb even more before it levels out again when the recession or depression ends!(whenever that may be).
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits