Monday, February 25, 2008

Past Lives and Future Events

Past Lives and Future Events. As a child growing up this time around(this incarnation), I realized I had chosen to be born to these specific parents but I didn't know why. I set out then to try to figure out why I had chosen these parents and to be born to in Seattle Washington in 1948.

Some parts of this question I was able to answer to my satisfaction by the time I was in my late teens or early twenties. However, it wasn't until the last few weeks that most or all of the pieces have fallen into place. Maybe it is that I'll be 60 sometime this year.

In the late 1980s I saw Kalu Rinpoche in the Santa Cruz, California area in what I remember was large church. There were at least 1000 of us westerners(Americans in the western world) there. He was very old and was being spiritually protected by about 12 younger lamas who were sitting up on the podium with him.

The Kalu Rinpoche that was alive then was in his late 70s or early 80s and had spent a lot of his life in cave meditations. He was so successful with this that many lamas consider him to be a reincarnation of Mila Repa, Tibet's most Beloved Saint who lived around 1100.

I met Mila Repa when I lived in Tibet when he lived. This meeting for me caused me to move permanently in the direction of enlightenment. Many (but not all) of my lives between 1100 and 1930 were spent also meditating in caves not only to find complete enlightenment for myself, but also to discover the secrets of life so they could be shared with all mankind like a scientist does. This is how I saw it then and now. This perception has not changed in me since around 1100 AD.

Between this time and 1930 I ascertained that the extinction of the human race might take place starting in 1935 but progressing in danger and peaking in that danger between 2000 and 2500 AD. So many of my compatriots and I decided to do what we could so the human race would't go extinct during these times.

For some of us, like myself, this meant finding a way to be born in Europe and the United States. For all of us cave meditators and researchers had realized that extinction would likely come from the misuse of science by unenlightened but well meaning people. We all came to this conclusion between the years 1500 and 1900 AD.

We also believed that only a grass roots effort to enlighten the masses could prevent extinction. I still believe that.

So, I began by being reborn in Japan in 1933. Then I died in 1945 in the nuclear blast at age 12 in Nagasaki. This was a very traumatic death for me and when I was reborn in Seattle in 1948 the lasting traumas of this death resulted in whooping cough at age 2 and childhood epilepsy at age 10 to age 15. However, as an enlightened soul I knew how to optimize these events to quickly reattain enlightenment in this lifetime. So, though this lifetime was traumatic in my speed of having to attain enlightenment again, still I was successful.

Mankind is completely unprepared for the problems they are now encountering. Unfortunately, for mankind, their best hope for survival as a species is also their worst fear. Western medicine has saved millions and billions of lives. On a humanitarian level that is a very wonderful and good thing.

However, mankind has not addressed the problem of overpopulation in any real and lasting way. Until this problem is seriously addressed every good thing humans do becomes more and more meaningless as all other species go extinct as we are watching every day. It is like mankind has decided to stick its head in the sand like an ostrich and pat itself on the back while going extinct through overpopulation.

Kindness on an individual level is one of the greatest and most valuable qualities of being human. However, if that kindness does not extend to all the other beings on earth that we live with then that kindness is negated and becomes meaningless in the overall scheme of things on earth and beyond.

No comments: