Saturday, February 2, 2008

Over Her Dead Body: The Movie

Over Her Dead Body: The Movie. I went to see this movie today. It reminded me in many ways of "Just Like Heaven" with Reese Witherspoon. As a psychic myself who has talked to dead people whether he wanted to or not since my teens and before, I found this movie like "Just Like Heaven" remarkably accurate in the way the soul traveling comatose and the dead who haven't moved on yet, remarkably accurate even though hollywooded up for moviegoers. The reality is a lot more scary and insecure than the way they portrayed it.

There is a natural progression when people die. Since I have experienced many relatives and friends after they passed on here is the basic progression. First, most of them are in denial that they are dead, whether this is emotional, mental or spiritual denial depends upon the soul. Then after they accept they are dead they are a little blown out by the fact that they are dead and finally they are forced to accept the fact that they are dead. For the average person this above progression can take about 1 to 3 months time(our time here on earth not their time). I wouldn't know how to calibrate time for the souls themselves as they no longer live in our time continuum really accept for the times they watch us or contact us.

However, some people who are very spiritual naturally like priests and some psychics and some healers like doctors and psychological therapists and the like who are many times gifted like I am tend to do a very easy transition when they pass because it could be said that they already live in the land of the dead as well as the land of the living just like me.

Another very strange thing is that for me, one of the main reasons I'm still alive in a body on earth is that since I see what it is like for people after they die I can see it is more useful both to myself and everyone else if I'm alive and not dead. Though there are millions of people like myself on earth who can talk with the dead, we certainly are in a minority among 7 billion people. Also, there are a lot of fakes out there who pretend to be like us. I make it a point to never make money using my psychic gifts to help others. Instead if I do something it is Free-Gratis as I believe that is what God intended. So as soon as someone charges for anything psychic I don't really care whether they are accurate or not I feel they dishonor God for Charging for psychic advice.

No comments: