Wednesday, February 6, 2008

God Created Us so We could Create Him

God Created Us so We could Create Him. begin quote:"The very study of the physical world leads to the conclusion that the concept of consciousness is an ultimate reality and, all the possible knowledge, concerning objects can be given as its wave function."

http://hinduism.about.com/library/weekly/aa072101a.htm


begin quote: Sharma's Formula
In the light of the above discussion, Prof Sharma has put forward a formula, wherein consciousness is represented by a symbol , which is a set of concepts of knowledge. In the normal state of consciousness, an individual human mind or a conscious system is capable of the finite set of concepts of knowledge I, i.e.,

Note since the formula didn't copy because some symbols don't exist on my keyboard
here is a version: (concepts of knowledge)n=I

which he defines as Ego, soul, Atman or Karan Sharir.

However, the field of the non-physical entity of consciousness can be expanded to infinity, so as to cognize the total infinite set of concepts of knowledge G, i.e.,

(concepts of knowledge)n=G

which he variously defines as God, Parmathma or Brahma.

Yoga & Meditation
Prof Sharma points out that consciousness is endowed with autonomous will power, and the techniques of Yoga and meditation must be considered as the methods of realization of the self and the development of the will power (Sankalpa Shakti) for the expansion of the field of consciousness .

Bridging the Gap
Sharma quotes Prof Wigner — "The very study of the physical world leads to the conclusion that the concept of consciousness is an ultimate reality and, all the possible knowledge, concerning objects can be given as its wave function" — and concludes that the gap between Vedic and scientific systems of knowledge has been considerably reduced and scientists have started realizing the necessity of integration of consciousness with the conceptual structure of science.endquote

My personal experience with this made a profound quantum jump during the 1980s. Even though during the 1970s I soul travelled all over this galaxy and after overcoming my complete terror of my experience when I soul travelled out beyond the galaxy and into the void for the first time. However, after I met a tibetan lama who understood the void I could then travel to hundreds and eventually thousands of other galaxies.

However, the single most profound moment I ever experienced was when I experienced complete acceptance and full membership into the Infinite array of compassionate beings of all Galaxies and dimensions. My first experience of this was horror for about 5 to 20 hours until I realized that with this unification there would never be anything to fear ever again. Since this moment I became infinitely more valuable to all beings in the universe including you. To become fearless on a soul level is the single most valuable thing I have ever experienced besides the Bliss of Eternal peace at a soul level. The universe is way beyond what most beings could ever imagine.

No comments: