Thursday, February 7, 2008

Important Dreams

Important Dreams. It is very important for those who wish to eventually become enlightened,(even though it is said that everyone is already enlightened they just have to realize it) to see clearly when a very important dream arises either waking or sleeping. This type of dream could be said to be "much more real" than the lives they are living on earth. This type of dream could be said to be a dream of the kind that people talk about when they say, "Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind"

Some dreams are far more important than our lives in the physical world we live in. The trick is to realize which ones those are. For some of us this is easy. For others it seems less so.

I had such a dream the other night when a Rinpoche friend of mine for multiple lifetimes came to me in a dream and said, "The passing of time is a problem" and my answer to him of 1000 years has always been "Time is a River" and then we laughed at the joke life plays on us of living so many lives down through time and in my dream right then I knew I was going to be all right. I was going to heal and be okay once again from being sick with the boomerang cold for 3 weeks now. Even though I was asleep I knew everything was going to be okay once again. When I woke up I had full clarity and even though I still felt mentally like a five year old from being sick so long I knew with every cell of my body that everything was going to be okay!

No comments: