Thursday, February 14, 2008

Soul Travel 101

Soul Travel 101. Though I had prayed to God to let me consciously Soul Travel starting at age 17 or 18(I had been flying places in nighttime dreams most of my life). There also was one of hundreds of deja vu's that came true from nighttime dreams. I had learned at a very early age that when a nighttime dream actually happened in real life later it was a very important event and that I should always take notice of the event. These pre-revealed events alway were pivotal on my path to God and enlightenment.

Between ages 5 to 10 years of age I kept having a dream of a bunch of people in their early 20's and late teens with long hair and beards and dressed very different than the 1950's and I kept remembering this dream each time I woke up from it. since it was a recurring dream between it was between 1953(age 5) and around 1958(10 years of age). However, it didn't actually happen in real life until I was about 22 years of age in San Diego. I had taken a couple of years off college to get to understand the world and myself better and had returned to college. I heard about a Course called "Universal Awareness" offered through the Experimental College at Aztec Center at what is now San Diego State University(At that time I think it might have still been called San Diego State College). Then and now I think there are about 20 to 25 thousand students there.

When I attended the "Universal Awareness" class many students like myself were very excited to have a whole group of students with which to explore meditation, Soul Travel, reading auras, healing at a distance, laying on of hands etc. It was a very amazing experience. The class started out with several hundred students. After the first month or so it was narrowed down through attrition to around 50. After the class ended about 25 of us decided to continue meeting every friday night in Balboa park in someone's really cool house. So we all shared whatever experiences we were having and we tried all sorts of experiments to develope the skills each of us were most interested in.

I can remember the night when suddenly I could see everyone's aura and I was pretty amazed by this. Though I was into meditation, visualization and research, others had different motivations and interests. For example, a few of the people who met each other through this group eventually got married. After my experience of seeing everyone's aura in the room I realized that I might be close to consciously being able to soul travel. The group teacher and leader encouraged me in this direction. He was a minister in a local mystical Christian Church in San Diego, California then around 1970. When this group was doing a group "OM" I had my deja vu experience of my recurring dream from ages 5 to 10 years of age. I knew then that I might start consciously soul traveling very soon.

The next week I had a bad cold and my usual remedy if I could afford it as a student was to drive my VW bug to the desert to stay a weekend in a friends cabin to dry up my sinuses and to soak up some sun.

Though I have told this story many times before in print I will share it briefly with you so you know what I'm talking about. In the desert cabin near Yucca Valley California I went to sleep Saturday night early because I wasn't feeling well. However, I got up at around 2 am because I had to go to the bathroom. However, when I went to turn the light on in the bathroom my arm went through the wall instead of turning on the lights. Needless to say I was terrified because I was completely unprepared for this. I struggled to get control of my emotions and made myself think about what one does in a situation like this. I had read you must walk back to your physical body and lay down into it. So that is what I did even though when I saw my body I felt nauseous when I first saw my body and that I wasn't in it. As I lay down into my body my physical body started shaking as I woke up. I was so traumatized that I got up and packed my things and left the desert by 3 am for the San Diego Area where I lived. Two months later I was in my apartment in Rancho Bernardo and I woke up and sat up out of my body. However, this time I wasn't terrified because I was still connected from my hips to my toes to my physical body which was asleep as I looked back at it. But then something I didn't fully understand until recently happened a third body with a completely angelic look on its face wearing the same pajamas that all three of us were wearing walked in my bedroom door. As it lay down into me and then we laid down into my physical body I said, "Thank you God for sharing this with me and preparing me for soul Travel."

I had what I wanted, a complete paradigm shift into scientific soul travel without having a heart attack or dying. I was on my way. God had granted my prayer!

No comments: