Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Violet Fire

Violet Fire. Someone recently emailed me and asked about this so I thought I might share some introductory information from my personal experiences with violet Sacred Fire since I was first taught to invoke it from 1 to 3 years old(1948to51).

It seemed appropriate because I have found it very effective in personal or group crises. Since a whole lot of people on earth are in financial or survival crises right now I thought I should share a little of my experiences since I was little.

A friend of mine when I was about 29 had studied Kriya Yoga through Self Realization Fellowship in California for about 20 years. After 12 years of regular meditating he first saw the violet sacred fire. He asked spiritual masters about this and they referred him to other teachers that knew about it and invoked it regularly. He said I was incredibly lucky to have been taught to invoke this as a toddler, child and young man.

Violet Sacred Fire burns off negative Karma. So people weighted down by karma can through invoking this violet fire experience a weight being burnt off their shoulders so to speak. However, if you visualize it or invoke it, it is a good idea to also visualize yourself being illumined so you don't just create the same bad karma again. Because like physical pain, bad karma has a purpose which is to teach us not to make the same mistakes over and over again.

However, if one is under pressure one often can't think clearly to make good decisions. If one invokes the violet sacred fire through ones mind and body a feeling of upliftment and feeling lighter and less burdened occurs. At this point one is able to think more clearly and to begin to make better decisions about ones difficulties so the probability of survival of any given problem increases exponentially.

When I was very little I was taught to visualize God giving me what I wanted. However, I was told to be very careful what I asked from God as this was a very powerful technique. As a child I found that this was so powerful that it scared me some because I realized how careful I had to be in what I asked for.

As I grew older I found I had to only ask God for things in emergencies because whenever I asked God for something strong enough I would soon get it. However, every aspect of where I lived, where I worked, what I was doing might change. So, to avoid the disorientation of extreme changes in my life I decided only to ask God for big changes when I experienced some kind of emergency so I could better deal with life.

I suppose I found God to be like Aladdin's lamp in a way and found asking for things just too awesome to deal with all the time unless it was a real emergency.

Since then I found it much easier to ask for things from God for other people and usually this was okay with them as it would be a one time thing.

When I was 25 years old on Easter Sunday 1973 I experienced my most powerful up to that time and amazing experience of the violet sacred fire. I was lying on my bed in my apartment in Rancho Bernardo, California when I experienced an incredible power come into my room. At first I was frightened because I felt out of my league to deal with this. Next I snapped into a higher awareness of myself and converted the energy and flew up out of my body like I was riding a motorcycle full throttle into the sky. Then some one holy like Jesus said, "Turn this energy in the the violet flame", so I did. The violet flames were each alive and they burned away my karma in amazing ways out of my body and brain. As I lay on my bed I watched the black smoke of burning karma pour out of my heart area and disappear into the air above my body. This continued for almost an hour and I felt a deep spiritual peace I had never felt before. Finally, I went to sleep and when I awoke I was like a whole new person. I was free from most of my problems of the past few years before.

I am sharing this real life experience with you to witness to you just how real and how powerful the violet sacred fire really is. I hope it will help you to survive what is coming here on earth.

No comments: