In fact, I don't think Trump sees it as being "Corrupt" at all. He just sees this as good business and how to become a millionaire and billionaire. IN other words you cannot believe in the Constitution or Bill or Rights and be a billionaire (from Trump's point of view). You cannot pay people that you have hired and instead you make them sue you for the 3 million dollars you owe them like the real estate lady who sued him and won.
So, not paying people for services rendered is a way of life for Donald Trump.
Demanding absolute loyalty and giving none is a way of life for Donald Trump.
So, from his point of view the rest of us who are honorable are just "Suckers".
His philosophy is basically like PT Barnum which is "There's a sucker born every minute!"
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement