When you think about what healing is it takes on many different forms. Often something happens and you look at it and you wonder if the injury (physical, mental or emotional) or all three is EVER going to heal. But then, often it does over time which in itself is a miracle.
There is a saying: "Time heals all wounds"
But, I would have to say here, "IF you let it".
So, if you allow life to heal your wounds often they will heal (if you let life heal you).
But, it does take time whatever it is.
I'm just amazed at what I'm learning about healing still so late in life.
Healing it seems is never ending sort of like "Hope Springs Eternal if I die Daily".
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Wessex EVENTUALLY ENGULFED MERCIA IT SEEMS