Monday, June 18, 2018

Searching for "Truth"

My approach because my parents were Christian Mystic Ministers was always:

"God is where you find him.her, (the being)"

"IF an ant is your Guru Feed him"

So, for me, there is nowhere that God is not because this is how a mystic views reality.

So, for me, following my heart and my intuition wherever it takes me around the world in any given moment is the best path for me and many share this path around the world by the way.

Especially now that time is being altered for us all so many times a day this path is superior to most others, simply because: "How can you cope with all the alterations of time and stay sane unless you relax and let the waves pass through you and over you."

So, it is not surprising so many people are becoming violent and going insane with time being altered as much as it is now every single day.

So, I take the attitude of a soul surfer surfing the waves of time as they are altered for as long as I can.

But, others can't deal with this at all and you will see many many good people just go berserk and become violent this century because of this.

This is another part of the problem of kids being shot in schools.

Many people just cannot deal with the amount of change every day to their lives.

So, one day they are fine and the next they have killed people and themselves.

So, I advocate the path I am on simply because it will save your lives and the lives of others around you throughout your lives.

Learn to be in the right place at the right time always and you will be amazed the rest of your lives at the Grace of God you constantly live in. By emulating the paths of Jesus and the Buddha you will have peace ongoing throughout your lives.

And even if there are rough patches you will intuit through prayer what to do next.

By God's Grace

No comments: