Saturday, September 15, 2018

I have always seen my car or truck as a living thing

In fact I have been able to drive or fly or pilot like a boat or motorcycle everything I have attempted to pilot or drive because I see all these things as alive. And beyond that I experience anything I drive as an extension of myself and my own body, much as I perceive my physical body to be in some ways like a car or truck or plane that I drive around in here on on earth in. But, if you are serious about living to old age in a human body here on earth you better take care of your human body or it won't last long enough to do this.

I was soul traveled a lot in my early 20s because I could and one day I realized that if I didn't take better care of my human body it was going to die. I realized that God had given me this body as a gift and as a grace for his purposes here on earth and so I needed to HONOR GOD by caring for and maintaining my human body on earth for God's purposes. So, I took better care of myself after this realizing I was one of God's Many Gifts to mankind. Because I realized people like me who can integrate all aspects of their lives into a logical, peaceful whole are pretty rare.

So, I could see why God had designed me this way and I realized I had to honor God to protect and maintain my body so God could use it to help save mankind from extinction.

By God's Grace

No comments: