Thursday, October 11, 2018

The world might be pulling out of stock market because of Trump's Trade War

 My wife and I were talking about this today. And it seems very likely at this point that Trump has just gone too far with his "Trade War". I always thought the "Trade War" style was going to cause an actual war of one kind or another. So, it could be China "institutionally" deciding to destroy the U.S. Stock market as a way to make Trump stop his Trade War against China.

I would say, "The gloves are off worldwide" and a recession nationally or worldwide or another Great Recession worldwide or another Great depression "WorldWide' we might see now.

I cannot vouch for this because I haven't done enough research yet to know if it is fully true. However, if you look at world dynamics right now, the effects we now see might be what we are actually looking at.

Of course the effects of the Twin Whammies of Hurricanes Michael and Florence is shaking people up a lot, likely especially climate deniers that have lost loved ones or homes to Florence and Michael already.

Being a climate change deniers doesn't seem useful to me but then many people are used to living in denial about one or more aspects of their lives. So, people already lying to themselves on multiple levels I could also see trying to deny the climate changes simply because they don't want it to be true.

In other words: "God wouldn't do this to me!"

However, then there is science. If you drive down a road on a freeway and let go of the steering wheel on a freeway at 70 mph and then say, "God's Going to protect me!" Will he? Maybe, but usually not.

Basically, God helps those who help themselves.

No comments: