Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Doesn't telling the future change the future?

IF you are telling people what is going to happen (EXACTLY) for some time in the next 100 years it could change the future.

However, when you get beyond 100 years into the future it is unlikely to do that for many reasons.

When I'm shown the future it is at odd times I find. The oddest for me personally was to realize when I was married to my 2nd wife raising 4 kids at the time that I was going to be married a 3rd time. This actually happened during a Deja Vu in the 1980s and I found it extremely upsetting, especially because my two step kids and my son had already been through one divorce each (when their real father and mother divorced) and when my 1st wife and I divorced and I became a single father in 1977 at age 29 for a few years until I remarried at age 32 to a lady with 2 kids who was also 32 at the time.

So, often when I'm shown the future it is very personal and my thought about this is that God and the angels are saving my life and the lives of those around me by telling me these things.

Things that I'm shown that are really bad for mankind I believe angels show me so I will write about them so this will change the future to a better one. This is what I believe.

So, changing the future is sometimes a good thing with the proper motivations and with God's Blessing.

This is one reason why I live in God's Grace because I believe I was designed by God to help create a better future for all of us.

By God's Grace

NOTE: If there weren't some people like myself humans would have already gone extinct thousands of years ago. This is just reality the way it really is.

By God's Grace

 

No comments: