Sunday, April 11, 2021

Scarred for Life?

 I asked my wife if she wanted to watch the Game of Thrones series again?

She said, "I'm not willing to be Scarred for Life again!"

We both laughed because we had already seen the series once already.

A couple we both know are watching the series for the first time by the way so I wondered if my wife wanted to see it again too. However, I'm not in a place where I would watch this series alone. You sort of need at least one other person to watch this with you because it is like going into another world which might be as scary was the one we presently live in but medieval with swords and bows and arrows and Lances and Dragons and such instead. Maybe dealing with Coronavirus is enough stress during these times without watching something like Game of Thrones again.

No comments: