Monday, April 12, 2021

Why is a path of Compassion the most powerful path?

 Because there is only ONE Being in the universe to begin with. All the many beings in the universe are only one part of this one Being.

When I soul Traveled consciously after I was given permission by God to soul travel around 1970 that I had been praying for since I was little to be given this blessing I realized during the first 10 years of soul travel around this galaxy and others that I was in the mind of God and that the whole universe actually was inside the mind of God. So, we are all conceptions of God, Ideas of God. Therefore, when we are Compassionate to ourselves and all others it is the most powerful path because we simply become the ideas of God loving the ideas of God and this makes God happier and more joyful in his(or her) life.

I personally find it more useful to say: "Father Mother God" more than anything else.

By God's Grace

No comments: