Wednesday, June 19, 2024

At 4:40 pm it's presently 58 and cloudy here on the Northern California Coast

When I look at temperatures all over the country and all the fires from New Mexico to California I'm really grateful God put us here where it's still cool (at least for now). Even the three last sunny Days in the sun it was cold when I washed our three vehicles the other day and I came inside feeling like I was kind of freezing after getting a little wet in the sun.

So, especially because of having to take diuretics to stay alive and not drown in my lungs because of edema it's important for me to be in a climate where I can do this without dying.

Because in other places people would mostly have to stay in air conditioning to survive all this with edema like I have. However, I do plan to travel to Mt. Shasta still for 4th of July with my wife and visit friends there for the country parade and walk-run and the fireworks over Lake Siskiyou this 4th. The answer appears to be "Yes" regarding Fireworks this year by the way when I looked it up online over Lake Siskiyou.

It is sort of a family tradition that whoever in the family can meet in Mt. Shasta we do this as far back as around the 1980s onwards with our children and now potentially our grandchildren too. 

It's nice to go to an OLD FASHIONED 4th of July celebration like they have in the Home town variety of 4th of July in Mt. Shasta!

Every year we get the question “are there going to be fireworks this year?” The answer is simple, yes, unless it’s not favorable fire conditions. They will be over Lake Siskiyou at 9:45pm.

 

No comments: