Monday, June 17, 2024

It's presently 65 going to 67 here on the northern California Coast

 This is really great for me personally because this likely means I don't have to take diuretics which are a problem in hot summer weather on many levels for me because of Edema. So far, I haven't had to take any diuretics or Potassium Chloride which you need to take when taking most diuretics during the summer time especially to continue to stay alive. I feel very sorry for people with Edema in the hotter regions of the country right now especially those who cannot afford air conditioning because they might not survive the summer dealing with all this. So, I feel very fortunate indeed to be somewhere cool enough where I can seriously reduce my water intake and not have to take any diuretics at all (at least right now) this summer here on the northern California Coast.

It's nice to still be alive!

No comments: