Monday, March 22, 2010

My thoughts on my Real Life UFO experiences

I realize that you reading this come from all different kinds of backgrounds, native languages and sensibilities. Given that, I can be the most useful to you in being the most honest and straightforward in my dealings with all this.

My belief is that I was born gifted and because of this I have been of interest to my future descendants, especially those born during the next 10,000 years or so. So they make sure that time isn't altered so they all get born. That is the best way I can say it. When I write what you may consider to be Science Fiction, it is not really science fiction at all to me. It is me trying to make sense of all that I know and to present it in a way that is relatively safe for me to share with you. So, what I'm sharing is mostly amazing things that I know(pretty much for sure) about everything I'm sharing. So, to me it doesn't really matter whether you experience what I write as real, historical legend, historical fiction or just science fiction. Just remember the knowledge I share might one day save your life or the lives of your friends and family!

No comments: