Wednesday, March 24, 2010

40 years in 2 or more places at once

Since my very first paradigm shift into scientifically realizing that souls actually exist(not theoretical, actual) and that I could consciously soul travel anywhere and and years later any when I wanted to I went through several different ways of perceiving all this.

The first stage was a continuation from my childhood which was sort of: "I want to be like the Saints and soul travel and to help all beings especially the souls of Earth."

The second stage was: "I want to visit God in the center of the Galaxy and ask him to save earth from nuclear annihilation." So this is what I did. However, it wasn't God exactly that I found there but beings that almost never die and have millions of IQ points. So, millions of IQ points for millions and millions of years. Kind of scary, Huh? However, they look at humans about the way you look at deer or ants. Don't worry they are not carnivorous. They don't breathe air. They don't drink water. The don't eat food(at least the kind you and I eat. They eat energy as it moves from matter to antimatter states and from antimatter states to matter energy states.

The third stage was being terrified out of my mind by going beyond the edge of the galaxy and not knowing what to expect and it not being at all what I thought.  And then 6 years later meeting several Tibetan Lamas and being initiated by them and speaking and meditating with them and coming to understand that beyond the Galaxy is the "Void" which it turns out is an actual physical place that is completely different than any place inside the galaxy anywhere.

The fourth stage was coming to the realization that there really is no point A or point B in soul travel. It is only in the end about different states of consciousness. To be anywhere in time and space on only need (once one is very very experienced) to think and feel that they are there because one realizes mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically that there is only one being one awareness in the universe. Once this is realized one is literally everywhere and everywhen all the time. So at this state of consciousness one need only realize they are in any time space or dimension and one is already there because one is everywhere everywhen all the time.

Though the previous can be intellectually attained by anyone until one convinces every neuron and every cell of one's body of this basic truth it isn't completely useful. However, once it is completely useful the sky or (the universe is the limit). In other words literally there is no limit.

It is my present experience that literally "One with God is a majority". So I know that in an emergency you and I can do Anything we need to because of our oneness with God(everything that is, was or will be).

So the strangest thing for me now is that because I am already everywhere I don't need to go anywhere soul traveling. This to me is the funniest thing of all. So sometimes I think of this and just laugh.

No comments: