Monday, March 22, 2010

Real Life UFO Experiences

There are many different kinds of what people call (UFO experiences). And to say you have had any UFO experiences might be laughable to many people because the national and world propaganda machine has been so successful in repressing people's credibility when they speak openly about such things. Why would governments do this?

Governments repress UFO information and always have down through recorded history because of such information became totally credible, Governments, religions and whole economic systems might collapse or seriously be modified by the people. So, it is an exercise in maintaining the status quo.

You might say, "Well. Aren't the people better off knowing the truth?" My answer would be "Yes. But only people with the emotional adaptability that wouldn't  be having a psychotic break of some sort." If you have ever looked around at the average person on earth, they are pretty much a mess of one sort or another. Look at all the problems we have of just freedom of speech or democracy. Look at Islamic terrorists freaking out about everyone not following "Sharia Law" or being infidels?

Imagine if the U.S. Government, the United Nations and the European Union for example, just came out and said, "We have all lied to all of you since Roswell and have killed and maimed countless people because they talked about real experiences with UFOs. Do you have any idea of the potential consequences of this? Look at the Catholic Church right now that is having incredible financial problems worldwide because of 2 thousand years of sexual abuse of children (boys and girls) and parishioners and nuns and monks and other priests. Imagine just how crazy it could get if the whole UFO thing wasn't denied anymore by anyone?

This is the real reason people are still killed by governments, religions, and corporations and individuals worldwide because of not shutting up about UFOs. However, because I live in America I have more rights than most people on earth and I am allowed to speak of these things as long as I have no physical evidence that could actually prove anything I say. Even in the U.S. if you have physical evidence of UFOs it is a threat to your physical survival and your families. This is important to realize. No matter where you live on earth it is dangerous to have  actual UFO paraphenalia or alien bodies or even parts of alien bodies. If you have something like this hide it in the walls or floor of your house or if you don't own your own home and plan to stay there bury it somewhere in the wilderness that it is unlikely to be dug up by anything for any reason. Even then remember, Satellites could witness you if you are outside anywhere. Present day satellites can read the year on a dime for example if it is lying flat on the ground anywhere on earth.

Though I have written of this before it appears I cannot easily find it among thousands of online pages online both at this site and at:


dragonofcompassion - Home

Though I feel I have I written a lot about this before let me try one more time in brief.

Though because I have always been an intuitive person and very gifted in this way I could tell you that I have had supernormal experiences my whole life. But that most often might mean nothing to you. So what would mean something (if you can cope with it) is that my first physical experience(that I was allowed to remember) took place in June 1974 after my first son was born(he will be 36 in May).

I drove up to Bunny Flats up Everette Memorial Hwy from the little town of Mt. Shasta City where I was then living to pray on the mountain as a blessing to my new little baby sons life. When I reached Bunny Flats there was a lot of snow that year( there seemed to be more snow later in the year in the 1970s and 1980s than now). So there were drifts of over 12 feet or more of snow in some places but on average it was around 5 to 6 feet deep there then. There was no one else there at the time but me. I would say the elevation is about 7000 to 8000 feet and it is a wide lava dust soil bowl surrounded by Shasta red fir and other pine and fir trees.

Since there had been enough sun to form a good crust I could walk upon the snow without falling into it more than about 4 to 6 inches. Since I had boots above my ankles I could walk in it fairly easily and didn't need snowshoes or skis so I walked up the mountain a mile or two. When I came back down I noticed in the Bowl some new prints. At first I thought it must be from snowmobiles that often drove on that side of the road then but are now illegal on the high side of the road nowadays. However, as I looked closer this is what I saw: a 6 feet deep and 25 to 30 foot diameter crater in the snow. At first I thought it was made by snowmobiles but no tracks came near to this place. Then I noticed that in the bottom of the crater were three 3 foot deep hemispheres like if a flying saucer had three hemispheres as a pod to land upon. If that wasn't impossible enough there was also a ring along the top of the crater of what looked like green antifreeze with black algae looking flecks in it. It was as if an alien had flushed his toilet or something and all this green antifreeze with black algae had come out in a regular pattern along the surface edge of the crater in the snow about 1 foot wide on the circumference of the surface of the hemisphere edge. Since there were no footprints or even snowmobile tracks but my own boot tracks there it would have been impossible to make this print unless someone had come in with a helicopter with a metal bottom this exact shape and then dropped it perfectly into the snow. And then had somehow hung from the helicopter and sprayed a perfect 1 foot or more wide circle of green goo and algae in a circle. since this explanation was impossible and improbable at best I was left with the obvious. This was a saucer landing site and this had happened since I walked up on the mountain.

I then went to town to get my wife and baby and a friend so they could witness this too. We all agreed it could be nothing else logically that what we  saw it was and then we chose to tell only our very closest friends of this.

About ten years after this incident my best friend's mother told her Army Colonel Boyfriend about this incident and wondered why we hadn't shared this with the authorities local and federal?

My answer to this is very easy. First of all anyone we had heard of that had been unwise enough to report REAL things like this often disappeared for years or was never heard from again back then. You must remember that the Cold War was happening back then between the Soviet Block nations and Europe and the U.S. on the other side. So the U.S. Government was very paranoid in the extreme about any sophisticated technology that could tip the balance of power either way. People in those days felt it was more likely that the U.S. and the Soviet Union would nuke the whole Earth out of existence likely any day back then. 

Things were not as safe as they are now on earth that is for sure.

So, my motivation was that I wanted my son to grow up safe and not to be experimented on or disappear along with my wife possibly forever. It was a decision of wanting to stay alive: very simple.

But even more strange this is not the end of my story. The previous event happened in 1974 in June. However, the next true story happened the summer of 1992 also in the little City of Mt. Shasta at a house my family and I lived in then.

I was washing dishes and everyone else was out somewhere that summer day and I heard a terrible racket. It was the kind caused by several big helicopters flying usually in formation and usually military double bladed helicopters. So I went out to see what they were.

There were three CH-47 Chinook helicopters flying in formation and the leading edges of the blades were breaking the sound barrier and creating a really loud racket. However, as I watched them over my house they suddenly stopped moving and became stationary in the air a couple thousand feet above my home. But then I saw what was in formation with them: a flying saucer the same size and shape as the print I saw on Mt. Shasta in the snow in 1974. So this might have been the same saucer 18 years later. The helicopters were painted gray and had no markings even though usually these types of helicopters only are used by the military (at least in the U.S.).

Then the strangest thing of all happened, the saucer vanished without a sound. Then the helicopters seemingly having done their job headed down in the direction of hiway 89 and seemed to head towards Nevada.

note: the Three Double bladed helicopters looked like this one at below site only painted gray with no markings or designations:

http://www.enemyforces.net/helicopters/ch47_chinook.htm

Though I could recount to you what I thought about all this I think for now it is better for you to form your own opinion of this real life experience. I experienced all these things myself. So I cannot deny that they happened. What you think or believe about all this is your business.

this reminds me of a UFO experience my family had in 1985.  We were in a house on the ocean in Northern California.   One side of the house was glass for viewing the beautiful ocean there far below. I had Tibetan lama and his translator visiting from India and Dharmsala. The translator and my 11 year old son were in the living room (one wall is almost all glass). The translator( a young man of about 25) came into the bedroom where the family was all talking but his face was very pale. 

Even though I wasn't a direct witness to the following, a 25 year old Tibetan Translator for my Tibetan Lama visiting us on the northern California Coast and my then 12 year old son shared this experience in a living room overlooking the ocean that was mostly all windows towards the ocean:

He said, "Your son and I saw a red glowing object about 3 feet in diameter 'watching' us through the windows." Because the Tibetan translator from Darjeeling didn't believe in UFOs we watched him almost faint to have his beliefs challenged in real life.
My son saw it with him but was just excited because he knew I had already had many such experiences in and around Mt. Shasta.
Later I watched a program on tv about triangular ships visiting europe. They described the 3 foot glowing red objects as camera like devices that came down from the triangular ships to observe people. So I realized that likely that was what they had seen.

 





No comments: