Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Muse for Writers

I'm told by writers that I tend to be a muse for writers. I have a friend who has published many books and said to me, "Fred, I could take almost any two pages you have written and write about 5 books just by developing the ideas you put on two typewritten pages.

I think this works out just fine because I don't need to make money on my ideas because I'm already semi retired and okay. However, I believe that my very varied life experiences all over the world  allow me to have something useful to say. Also, I have led a very rich interior life as well and family and friends have always enriched me in every way throughout my life as well.  Even though I was born in Seattle, Washington(which made me a very polite almost Canadian person) my parents moved to San Diego when I was 4 so most of my life except for one year in Santa Fe, New Mexico at a private School in my senior year of high school and a few years in Hawaii on the big island and Maui I have lived mostly in California except for another 4 months in India and Nepal(2 months each). So all these many experiences have greatly enriched my life and allow me to have a very expansive world view. All these things help me to come up with really great ideas that are likely to help mankind in multiple ways both now and in the future. Add to that I tend to be an intuitive and a precognitive psychic(someone who often knows things before they happen) helps what I write to either be relevant or prescient and usually both.

So, since 1999 (the year of my first geocities website) often writers who are inspired by my writing and ideas indirectly give me credit for ideas they got that they developed from my writings by putting my birthday, my location or even my name, Fred, in the movie or book to denote part of the inspiration for the book or movie or some other recognizable code. This is fine with me because what is the most important thing to me is that all mankind become enlightened in every way.  So it gives me great joy to see my ideas used in a way to lift people's spirits and to enlighten them in various contexts. If you are a writer then you too are lifting the potential of mankind by what you write. You never know what people will learn and do with what you write. So try to inspire mankind to enlightenment and excellence in every way through your writing. Every person we touch in any way during our lives we can do something positive for and thereby help lift all mankind.

My archive site for most everything large I have written (short story or complete book) since around 1980 is at dragonofcompassion.com my other website. However, the most recent writings of mine start at this blog (intuitivefred888) which can been googled  easily as long as you remember my blog name and spelling. Just remember as you visit my archive site that I love to write and hate to edit. So since I'm not getting paid for it and just do it for the pure joy of it much of my writings have at most been edited only about once if that. The "Memories" series is an exception and I have made at least 10 passes through the about 125 page book. This does not include all the shorter character based sequels on many of the Characters you will find in "Memories". To reach these they are under the name of the character at the top of the page at dragonofcompassion.com as a word button.  There is also a lot of stuff (probably equal to what I have already put online) that I haven't published just because it is on  handwritten or printed pages difficult to convert. These are many things I wrote from 1980 to 1999 that are not a part of the "Memories" series. Some day I might convert some of this stuff too. 

No comments: