Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- I still practice "Earthing" now and have all my life
Thursday, March 25, 2010
We are already there
The average person on earth is like someone asleep at the beach on the ocean. They hear the crashing of the waves. They feel the warmth of the sun. But until they open their eyes they cannot see the wonder of the ocean stretching out forever in front of them. And when they open their eyes it will take their breath away. Yes. The sun is bright and takes some getting used to. But until each being opens his or her eyes they don't see the fullness of everything. All of us are already there at the beach sleeping. All we need do is open our eyes to the fullness. It isn't really hard at all. We just have to do it. We are already there. All of us.