Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- In 1980 I was a survivalist for awhile which in some ways is similar to a "Prepper" today
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
Thursday, March 25, 2010
We are already there
The average person on earth is like someone asleep at the beach on the ocean. They hear the crashing of the waves. They feel the warmth of the sun. But until they open their eyes they cannot see the wonder of the ocean stretching out forever in front of them. And when they open their eyes it will take their breath away. Yes. The sun is bright and takes some getting used to. But until each being opens his or her eyes they don't see the fullness of everything. All of us are already there at the beach sleeping. All we need do is open our eyes to the fullness. It isn't really hard at all. We just have to do it. We are already there. All of us.