Saturday, March 6, 2010

Heaven Realms

I am writing now as an intuitive. I have noticed the heaven realms came very close to earth just before the Haiti Earthquake but they didn't withdraw when it was over like they did after the Tsunami that took away about 250,000 people then in 2004. So to me this means many more people around the world might pass on during the next months. I am only guessing as being an intuitive is not an exact science even though it has saved my life and the lives of many others all my life.

So my best guess is that for many people the next 5 years will be like the Apocalypse. However, I don't think it will be that for everyone, just for some. Though the numbers that pass on during the various calamities will be larger than the last century when catastrophes happened it is only because there are now more people everywhere, so this is to be expected. However, teaching your children to listen to their instincts and intuitions and teaching them to pray might be a good idea during the next 5 years time.

So, just to repeat, the majority of people of earth will not be directly affected by what is coming as near as I can make out as of now. However, it might be difficult to watch the news on TV or computer video streams during the next few years. Also, even though the majority of people who get away from all these calamities will use instinct, intuition, and prayers (one, two or all three) and follow their hunches so to speak just like the characters who survived in the movie 2012, still that was a movie and we are in real life which is a lot different than a movie. Though there will be pockets of people here and there around the world for which their own calamity is their personal apocalypse this won't happen to most people except vicariously. And possibly most important of all many people will just go along blindly living their lives and just be okay even if in the very middle of a catastrophe. This happens too.

I can give an example that makes sense to me. For example, my ex-wife and our three youngest children chose to go to Hawaii when we realized that the earthquake was coming (The Loma Prieta Earthquake of October 17, 1989) and then just watched it on CNN on TV in Hana, Maui, Hawaii. My present wife at that time was working next to the freeway that collapsed and killed 42 people in Oakland, I believe. However, she was shown by God 2 years later to move to a certain city on the northern California Coast where she would meet her husband which meant that I had to find her there. So she went to this coastal city and bought a house there and waited to meet me because she was shown I would meet her there. So during my divorce from my previous wife I met my new wife as God had planned. Truth is always much stranger than fiction. Of this we can all be sure. But if you care about surviving I would advise learning to trust your instincts, intuitions and learning to pray and to receive answers that are useful. However, all of us have different gifts and all of us are useful to the Creator. That is why we are all here.

No comments: