Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- In 1980 I was a survivalist for awhile which in some ways is similar to a "Prepper" today
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Actual Castle Lake part 2
This photo was taken with light snow flurries that show up as white spots in the flash but I thought it might be interesting for those of you who only go to Castle Lake in the summer and Kayak, Fish or swim there then. It gives Castle Lake a whole new meaning to see it like this in the wild snowy time of year which can last until April, May or June depending upon the year. Remember, it's 6000 feet in elevation.