Social Security, Medicare, Health Care Bill. Each of these bills created historic changes to the lives of all citizens of the United States. Though the fight has been long and hard and years in the making Senator Ted Kennedy can rest in peace as his lifelong dream of actual health care for mostly everyone legally here in the U.S.
Though everyone knows the bill is not perfect it will prevent people from going bankrupt from losing their jobs and dying because they lose their healthcare. Though they still may go bankrupt from losing their jobs and homes they won't have to die because they lost their healthcare insurance too. And it will prevent anyone from losing their insurance for any reason. So no one has to die with no healthcare insurance or treatment or care all alone if they are U.S. Citizen.
The 16% of the economy that is now consumed by healthcare expenses no longer has to grow to 25% by 2025 as long as the government and the people police how this new legislation is brought into actuality. Also, as problems arise it will have to be amended and modified as new needs and problems arise that need fixing.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- Elohar when she was 9 which would be around 7000 AD on the first timeline: (We are now on Timeline 2)
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- GM president: Electric cars won't go mainstream until we fix these problems
- Oghuzes, Pechenegs, Bashkirs, and Khazars: Wikipedia
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265