Health care companies pull stock market higher
Click above article to read Yahoo Finance article.
I was listening to Michael Moore on the Larry King Live Show on CNN. He was saying the Health care companies are ecstatic over having 32 million new customers. Also he said that since the fine is only 100 dollars per day per customer for refusing service that most insurance companies will choose to give the 100 dollars a day to the government in fines rather than to give insurance when they might have to pay 1000 to 10,000 dollars a day to treat something serious. After all, a years fine per insurance customer might be 36, 500 dollars for one years penalties and one big operation could eat that up in one day.
For example, in 1984 my father had an operation in Palm Springs that cost 50,000 dollars and that's over 25 years ago. Imagine what that operation would cost today?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- Elohar when she was 9 which would be around 7000 AD on the first timeline: (We are now on Timeline 2)
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- GM president: Electric cars won't go mainstream until we fix these problems
- Oghuzes, Pechenegs, Bashkirs, and Khazars: Wikipedia
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265