- Noon and midnight are instances where logically the am and pm do not abide by what they mean, i.e. ante meridiem and post meridiem. So, as ...
- The 12-hour clock is a time convention in which the 24 hours of ..... says, "write noon or midnight, not 12 noon or 12 midnight." Phrases such as "12 a.m." and "12 p.m." are not mentioned at all.
- To avoid confusion, the correct way to express 12 o'clock is 12 noon or 12 ... am stands for ante-meridiem (before the Sun has crossed the line) and pm for ...
- My boss says 12am is midnight and I think it is noon. Who's right? I hope it is me... A psychological victory, you know.Yes you can say noon or midnight like most people do but when I wanted to set an alarm for noon on my Iphone I had to know whether it was 12 am or 12 pm to set this alarm.My smartphone internet said noon is 12 pm so I could set an alarm for 12 pm.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- What is the secret of life?
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
Sunday, June 4, 2017
Is noon 12 Am or 12 PM?
You know how it is when you forget the spelling of a word so it doesn't seem like the right spelling but then you find it is. I had one of those mornings after accidentally taking too much lisinopril last night and had to look it up. I wanted to set a noon alarm for changing my medicine schedule today and couldn't remember whether noon was 12 AM or 12 PM here it is: