If you are logical it is obvious. People who support Trump are thinking ONLY nationally.
If you think within a closed system and are basically saying "Fuck everyone else on earth. I want America to be Great Again" then you might think like Trump does and vote for him.
However, the world is too small to think like this anymore. World War I and World War II both came from this kind of Small Minded thinking.
Unless we are thinking BOTH Nationally and Globally the earth will destroy itself through Trump's kind of thinking.
However, there is one point that I agree with regarding Trump. The U.S. has given up too many of it's resources to the world and unless we start to take care of our own country and infrastructure we will be a country no more within 25 to 50 years.
This whole taking care of the whole world thing has gotten completely out of hand financially for the U.S. to shoulder alone anymore.
So, even though the whole world needs to be thought of holistically, the U.S. at least has to start taking care of itself or it will cease to exist.
So, at least this part of Trump's thinking is correct.
So, the world likely is going to have to take up the slack now or perish while we here in the U.S. start to rebuild our infrastructure once again.
Because one way to look at this is: "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".
And so people in developed nations need to think about what the Internet is doing to their freedoms, rights and governments at this point.
Unfortunately, Theresa May is right. Unless the Internet is better regulated it is the death of all of us and our rights and freedoms, especially in the most developed of nations.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement