We’ve noticed that there is a concerted effort by many people within the administration ― and from without ― who wish to silence the President’s tweets. Say what you want about Donald Trump, he may not be good at president-ing or leading or geo-politics, but he is a damn fine Twitterer. Probably the best that ever lived.
so we thought at “The Daily Show” we would take a moment to honor the
President of the United States and the King of Twitter with this
Now some people would say, “Trevor, why would you have
this Twitter library now? Shouldn’t a presidential library be at the end
of a president’s term?” Yes, that is true. Unfortunately, we do not
know when the term will end. Could be next week, could be never. So we
decided to do it now. Tell the ones you love you love them when they’re
end partial quote from:
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
- Most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Wednesday November 29th 2017