We’ve noticed that there is a concerted effort by many people within the administration ― and from without ― who wish to silence the President’s tweets. Say what you want about Donald Trump, he may not be good at president-ing or leading or geo-politics, but he is a damn fine Twitterer. Probably the best that ever lived.
so we thought at “The Daily Show” we would take a moment to honor the
President of the United States and the King of Twitter with this
Now some people would say, “Trevor, why would you have
this Twitter library now? Shouldn’t a presidential library be at the end
of a president’s term?” Yes, that is true. Unfortunately, we do not
know when the term will end. Could be next week, could be never. So we
decided to do it now. Tell the ones you love you love them when they’re
end partial quote from:
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then