The full statement of Descartes translated into English from French is "There is nothing so bad that no Good may come of it and nothing so Good that no bad may come of it."
This is also my experience of Trump that no matter how bad a president and how completely unethical he is and how paranoid and self centered he is and no matter how many married and unmarried women he deflowers all his life (and then brags about it) that something good will come of his presidency.
My thought is that the world is going to have to change a great deal while Trump is president for a variety of Reasons. I see Trump a lot like "The Madness of King George of England" that created the United States directly from his madness.
So, in this sense if you consider the United States to be a good thing maybe the "Madness of King Trump" will also create something good (like the end of political correctness) which along with the Internet is likely the death of the western World this century for about 100 different reasons.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia Spoofs GPS signal to make ship think it's 20 miles away on land!
- mural Trump and Netanyahu share a kiss on West Bank wall mural
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- What is a Bot? and how did it steal the election from Clinton?
- Trump absolves Putin and shoots himself in the foot
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within