The full statement of Descartes translated into English from French is "There is nothing so bad that no Good may come of it and nothing so Good that no bad may come of it."
This is also my experience of Trump that no matter how bad a president and how completely unethical he is and how paranoid and self centered he is and no matter how many married and unmarried women he deflowers all his life (and then brags about it) that something good will come of his presidency.
My thought is that the world is going to have to change a great deal while Trump is president for a variety of Reasons. I see Trump a lot like "The Madness of King George of England" that created the United States directly from his madness.
So, in this sense if you consider the United States to be a good thing maybe the "Madness of King Trump" will also create something good (like the end of political correctness) which along with the Internet is likely the death of the western World this century for about 100 different reasons.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Autonomous cruise control system
- Wessex EVENTUALLY ENGULFED MERCIA IT SEEMS