You see it wherever you go: a majority of people upset that Trump is supposed to be your president. I rented a Uhaul Truck in Portland, Oregon and the man said someone had gone off on him who was a Trump supporter (which is a fairly odd thing to be if you live in Washington, Oregon or California. But, they do exist sometimes even here on that west coast so you have to be careful not to get shot by one of them living in an alternate reality somewhere.
For us in California, people who support Trump are sort of like People on LSD to us in that they are dangerous and living in a world that doesn't really exist since the 1950s. So, we sort of feel sorry for them but we also know they are scary and actually exist sort of like Bigfoot (and that likely is an insult to the real Bigfoot) if he actually exists, (I know people like Medicine men who have actually experienced Big foot in person).
But, that is another story.
In the meantime most of America has literal PTSD which is a form of insanity and confusion brought about by the existence of President Trump.
So, the majority of Americans believe that Trump is a disease that one day will go away and hopefully there still will be a democracy left for all Americans to live in.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Autonomous cruise control system
- Wessex EVENTUALLY ENGULFED MERCIA IT SEEMS