You see it wherever you go: a majority of people upset that Trump is supposed to be your president. I rented a Uhaul Truck in Portland, Oregon and the man said someone had gone off on him who was a Trump supporter (which is a fairly odd thing to be if you live in Washington, Oregon or California. But, they do exist sometimes even here on that west coast so you have to be careful not to get shot by one of them living in an alternate reality somewhere.
For us in California, people who support Trump are sort of like People on LSD to us in that they are dangerous and living in a world that doesn't really exist since the 1950s. So, we sort of feel sorry for them but we also know they are scary and actually exist sort of like Bigfoot (and that likely is an insult to the real Bigfoot) if he actually exists, (I know people like Medicine men who have actually experienced Big foot in person).
But, that is another story.
In the meantime most of America has literal PTSD which is a form of insanity and confusion brought about by the existence of President Trump.
So, the majority of Americans believe that Trump is a disease that one day will go away and hopefully there still will be a democracy left for all Americans to live in.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site