I found it easiest to just load a page from Yahoo in the 1990s which is their opening page since Yahoo was one of the first browsers online then in the 1990s. At that time I could more easily with something like Windows 95 for IBM Clones copy a page of Yahoo and then work internally on it by altering sections of it to see what happened when I altered different elements. I watched as colors changed and placement changed of various elements. Just now, while I was reading the HTML part from Wikipedia it didn't seem very clear to me, but if you can alter the code yourselves and play with it you see much more easily how elements in the programming all relate to one another in a more holistic way and then it might be easier to grasp what is going on with your mind in a much more useful holistic way all at once.
Though you won't immediately grasp everything, it is a start. This is how I was able to begin programming my own website in 1999 at geocities.com because there were no publicly available automatic coder apps available then that I knew of like now here at blogspot.com owned by Google.
I chose this particular place to blog because I knew that because of Google my blog would go worldwide and this is what I was interested in at the time and still.
So, now I don't have to do any coding at all as long as I know how to put everything together in a format the automatic coder can generate from using the "Copy" and "Paste" functions from the "edit" button up next to "File" when I'm in Firefox. If I'm typing something I just do it in the "Compose" mode rather than the "HTML" mode here at blogger.com "Blogspot".
So, with a little knowledge you can do a whole lot of things element by element and over time you build your knowledge as a blogger so it goes worldwide.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.