There is a funny episode on "Silicon Valley" on HBO about autonomous Refrigerators where the operating system of the Pied Piper company gets downloaded onto thousands of refrigerators so they don't lose their business but this happens by accident when their servers fall out of a rental truck because someone forgot to close the back door. So, they still have their business run illegally through the autonomous refrigerators. Is this possible?
This might be one of a 1000 reasons why I don't want an autonomous car, toaster, refrigerator, heater, or anything else because it could easily be programmed against you without your knowledge including smart TVs that act like cameras upon those watching them. So, you could be sitting there being intimate with your significant other and someone in China or Russia or Ukraine is recording you and your partner doing almost anything and then putting it on the Internet for everyone to see.
So, I"m not thrilled with Autonomous heaters, cars, toasters or anything else because it is just dangerous and that's all potentially.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia Spoofs GPS signal to make ship think it's 20 miles away on land!
- mural Trump and Netanyahu share a kiss on West Bank wall mural
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- What is a Bot? and how did it steal the election from Clinton?
- Trump absolves Putin and shoots himself in the foot