There is a funny episode on "Silicon Valley" on HBO about autonomous Refrigerators where the operating system of the Pied Piper company gets downloaded onto thousands of refrigerators so they don't lose their business but this happens by accident when their servers fall out of a rental truck because someone forgot to close the back door. So, they still have their business run illegally through the autonomous refrigerators. Is this possible?
This might be one of a 1000 reasons why I don't want an autonomous car, toaster, refrigerator, heater, or anything else because it could easily be programmed against you without your knowledge including smart TVs that act like cameras upon those watching them. So, you could be sitting there being intimate with your significant other and someone in China or Russia or Ukraine is recording you and your partner doing almost anything and then putting it on the Internet for everyone to see.
So, I"m not thrilled with Autonomous heaters, cars, toasters or anything else because it is just dangerous and that's all potentially.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars