Friday, September 15, 2017

How did I originally choose the name "intuitivefred888"

I didn't just want to start "Another Religious site" I didn't want to turn off anyone who wasn't Christian or Buddhist who might or might not believe in God or Buddha.

So, this is mostly why I chose this name.

I believe God Gives us all gifts of various kinds for a purpose and so developing those gifts "Whatever they might be" for our best lives, our children's best lives and the best lives everyone on earth including all life on earth might be the best thing any of us can do in this lifetime.

So, "intuitivefred888" was specifically chosen because first I have always been very very intuitive and known things often before they happened which some people can't deal with. But, knowing this it has changed my life countless times and also saved my life or others lives countless times too.

So, here I'm trying to get people to recognize their intuitive gifts and develop them not only for their own benefit but for the benefit of all beings on earth and throughout the universe in the past, present and future.

I have discovered that we all really are completely "Timeless" beings not limited by our present circumstances unless we want to believe the constant brainwashing from people who might want to enslave us spiritually or financially or even bodily in some way.

So, learning to be "Captain of your own ship and master of your own destiny" is much more important than any of you might realize at this point.

So, my point of having this website is to help encourage people to develop their constructive abilities whatever they might be for the benefit of themselves and all mankind past, present and future.

No comments: