Friday, September 15, 2017

Pageviews all time history 1,916,133

As I get closer and closer to 2 million visits to this site I find it interesting.

If you are wanting to create a website that goes worldwide it is much easier if you are retired or semi-retired. I started out in 1999 at a different site at Geocities.com that was later bought by Yahoo. Then in 2007 I started dragonofcompassion.com which costs about I think 150 dollars a year or more whereas this site intuitivefred888 is free through blogspot or blogger.com

I began around 2011 to notice my stats because before then I was mostly sharing what was helping me only the most. Then I started to realize there were many demographics of people by then visiting my site.

During the 2011 Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan I advocated Crowd Sourcing with Geiger Counters because it appeared that no government (in Japan or anywhere else) had a vested interest in sharing what radiation levels were.

In fact, I suggest anyone who lives near any Atomic power plant that generates electricity to take Geiger counter readings of at least water and land and any food you grow there to test for radiation right now if you have a Geiger counter there because governments in general are not fully protecting their citizens worldwide in regard to radiation like they were during the Cold War and Chernobyl.

Though there are many other pages  besides these listed these seem to interest people the most who visit Google search

Note: At the top of each and every page at dragonofcompassion.com word buttons (links) for every web page at dragonofcompassion.com exist.

dragonofcompassion - Home

Memories Part 2 and 3

Memories: The book Part 2 and Part 3 note: if you read this at ...

Scifi

Fred's Science Fiction Pageall text copyright 1999 center ...

Jonathan

Jonathan FlowInitially I will put here at this webpage several ...

intuitivefred888

This is the first month I started the blog intuitivefred888 at Blogspot ...

Memories part 4 and 5

This page contains part 4 and 5 of the online book "Memories" and ...

Planet Savers

The Planet Savers are many. If you have read "Memories" part one ...

journal

I decided to start a journal page here like I had at my last ...

poems

Three Rock poems". Rocks speak to me tell me of strange things ...

memories part 1

memories part 1. MEMORIES FROM THE WHEEL OF TIME ...

Memories part 8 and 9

My Book Memories Parts 8 and 9 Begin Part 8 ARCANE WINS ...
 
These are the most read articles through Yahoo.com regarding 
dragonofcompassion.com

dragonofcompassion - Home

www.dragonofcompassion.com
First part added March 15, 2012 This Site is an archive site for intuitivefred888.blogspot.comAt the top of this page are all the word buttons for all the free to ...
  • Maldek Maldek, is I believe the planet that became our present...
  • Archive I B Another View of Global WarmingJanuary 1st 2007 Galactic...
  • Saint Germain quote by Saint Germain paraphrased," WHETHER BEINGS LOVE ME...
  • Mahasiddha This page is called Mahasiddha It is primarily about the...
  • Eridian Eridian is also known as "Meridian" or because he encircles...
  • Memories Part 6 and 7 Memories part 6 and 7My Book Memories web page 4Lord...
  • Elohar Elohar first shows up in Memories Part 2 in Elohar complete...
  • Hiding So, I will leave it here at my dragonofcompassion.com site...
 

No comments: